Supporting the local Community
The Falkirk Community Trust is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status and was established by Falkirk Council. On July 1st 2011 the company assumed responsibility for the management and operation of a range of community facing sport, recreation, arts, heritage and library services.
As a not-for-profit organisation we strive to support community aspirations, deliver inspiring services and ensure that the experiences we offer provide equality of opportunity and access for all.
- Arts : Falkirk Town Hall, Hippodrome, town halls, film, theatre and exhibition programmes, box office services, arts development and creative learning/
- Heritage : Callendar House and Teashop at the Stables, Kinneil Museum, Birkhill Clay Mine, heritage exhibitions, heritage learning, archaeology, archives and local history services.
- Libraries : public libraries, information, reference and reader development services, mobile and homebound services.
- Fitness : Circuit Club gyms and fitness classes, healthy lifestyle programmes, Let's Make Falkirk More Active.
- Sport : sports centres, ski slopes, sports pitches, sports events, sports development classes and courses, Active Schools Programme.
- Parks : Callendar Park, Kinneil Estate, Muiravonside Country Park and Farm, parks and community events.
- Outdoors : Grangemouth golf course, outdoor activites and learning programmes, countryside ranger services.